Paying Your Bill
There are a number of convenient ways to pay your bill.
- Automatic Bank Draft: Your payment is drafted from your account. You still receive a monthly statement and your payment is always on time. Sign up at www.lakeregionenergy.com/smarthub to view and pay your account.
- Make a Payment Online with SmartHub: Register for SmartHub at www.lakeregionenergy.com/smarthub to view your bill and make payments on your account.
- Pay by making a one-time payment using PayNow: We offer the ability for customers to make a one-time payment using our PayNow option. SmartHub account registration is not required and banking information is not saved. Only an account number and name are required in order to make a payment. Visit www.lakeregionenergy.com/paynow to get started.
- Pay by Mail: Mail your payment and the bottom portion of the bill. Please allow time for payment to be received by due date. Write your account number on the check/money order.
- Pay in Person: Payment can be made in person at our office. Normal office hours are from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday (closed for holidays).